We at Morgan Crossing Dental always do our utmost to protect our patients in every way possible. Our infection control protocols are very stringent, and we follow all the recommendations and guidelines issued by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC, BC government and Work Safe BC.
With additional safety measures in place your visit to the office will look a little different:
- Patients will be required to answer screening questions over the phone/ email prior to their appointment as per our pre-appointment screening protocol.
- Masks will be required when you come into the reception area. If you do not have one you can let us know in advance and we may be able to provide one for a fee.
- Please limit personal belongings brought into the office and leave hats, coats and bags in vehicle. Please brush your teeth and use the washroom before you leave home.
- Punctuality would be greatly appreciated. If you are late, we may have to reschedule your appointment to ensure that our ‘social distancing protocols’ remain functioning successfully. Appointments will be staggered to keep patients separated.
- Waiting area use will be reduced to a minimum. You will be requested to call us from your car or outside of the office at your appointment time and we will either ask you to wait a few minutes or for you to go directly to your treatment area.
- Upon entering the clinic, please use the provided hand sanitizer at the front door.
- We request that patients do not bring family members or other visitors with them to avoid a high number of people in the clinic at a time, unless the patient is under the age of 16 and requires a guardian present OR patients with mobility/other restrictions that require assistance.
- Reception desk areas will be marked with social distancing signage.
- Prior to treatment patient will be required to rinse with a peroxyl mouth rinse.
- To ensure contactless payment, payment will be required with either a credit or debit card.
- Areas that patients come into contact with will be regularly sanitized by clinic staff (ie: POS machine, treatment rooms/equipment etc.).
- Cancellation fees will not be charged if you are not feeling well.